Twitter is one of a great marketing tool for any industry where you can reach people that you probably couldn’t of reached any other way. In addition, there are over millions of people on Twitter. This include organizations that have great resources around such issues as homelessness, bullying, special education and gifted education.
Are you addicted to Twitter?? Have you ever tweet while using the toilet? If yes is your answer, then that’s the first sign that you’re totally addicted to Twitter. If you’re still wondering if you’re addicted or not, you may be interested in learning the top 10 Signs You’re A Twitter Addict below.
- You tweet when you don’t want to.
- You tweet about everything all the time.
- You laugh at people who do not twitter.
- When Twitter goes down you spiral emotionally.
- Keep refreshing the twitter page every second for new tweets.
- You set Twitter as your browser home page.
- Almost all of the emails and texts you get are related to Twitter.
- You accidentally add “@” before your name when filling out official documents.
- You convinced your grandma to get on Twitter.
- You say the word Twitter at least 10 times a day.
If all of these apply to you, you are a Twitterholic. Go get some help!
File Type: .ZIP
File Size: 157.42KB